| 0 comments ]
Sponsored Links

If you have ever considered buying an eyelash growth product you may have been overwhelmed by all the information available. It is common for each product to have mixed reviews from customers so how do you know which one you should buy? Firstly there are a few things you need to take into consideration, price, performance, and reviews.

Lilash-  Lilash has many positives reviews and seems to be the favourite eyelash growth product at the moment. It doesn’t come cheap with a $139.95 price tag per tube but each tube will last around 5 months so that is the equivalent to $27.99 month.

When I first used Lilash my eyes were sore the next day. This is a common side effect with eyelash growth products and usually goes away after discontinuation of use. Having paid $139.95 for a tube I was a little disappointed to get sore eyes within the first use. I decided to wait a few days until my eyes recovered before using it again.

A few days later my eyes were OK again so I decided to give Lilash a second chance. I didn’t use as much serum as last time and my eyes didn’t get sore so I think I may have applied too much causing it to leak into my eyes.

After a month of anticipation I noticed my eyelashes had grown dramatically. They still weren’t as long as I had wanted them but it was only the beginning.

 

0 comments

Post a Comment